This course complements the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course (TWCTC) and is designed to provide training for those undertaking the role of Temporary Works Supervisor as defined in BS5975:2008+A1:2011.
• The importance of communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency (the ‘4Cs’)
• Risk management: safety and also business related.
• Understand the need for and duties of a TWS
• Understand the role of others
• Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of this role.
Candidates must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works and a good understanding of spoken and written English.
This is a One Day Course