- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- Types of Wheels
- Analysis of Accidents
- Wheel Markings and BS Marking System
- Wheel Components and Manufacture
- Storage, Handling and Transportation
- Methods of Testing
- Blotters, Flanges and Locknuts
- Wheel Dressing and Adjustment of Rest
- Machine Inspections
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Noise at Work
- Written Test Paper
- Practical Sessions / Appraisals
Delegates will be required to carry out wheel inspections, mount wheels correctly on portable cutters and complete a written test paper.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss