Emergency First Aid at Work
Emergency First Aid at Work is a HSE recommended, non-assessed course. This is the minimum level of first aid training for the workplace, appropriate for low-risk environments or for those acting in the absence of a fully qualified First Aider.
- The role of the first aider
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- The use of available equipment
- Scene Assessment
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Adult CPR
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters.)
Classroom based course, with assessments
This is a One Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss