Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
First Aid at Work
- Control of bleeding
- Treatment of shock
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Dressing and immobilisation of injured parts
- Contents of First Aid boxes and their use
- Purchasing First Aid supplies
- Transport of casualties
- Recognition of illness
- Treatment of injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Treatment of burns and scalds
- Eye irrigation
- Poisons and substances capable of causing poisoning
- Simple record keeping
- Personal hygiene in treating wounds
- Communications and delegation in an emergency
Important Information: Please ensure all delegates are free of any condition that will prohibit them from participating fully during the practical aspects of the First Aid at Work Course.
Classroom based course, with assessments.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss