- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a TWC
- Understanding the roles of others
- Understanding BS5975, the code of best practice for temporary structures on building sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss