- Registration & Introduction
- Pre Theory Test Paper
- Statutory Instruments
- New Legislation
- What is “Working at Height”
- Types and causes of accidents when working at height
- Employer / Employees responsibilities
- How to work at height safely / Specialist training requirements
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Permits to Work
- Types of Access Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Harness, lanyards and anchor points
- Post theory question paper
- Questions and answers session
- Course Appraisals & Close
As this one day course covers many subjects and can provide only the basis of working at height safely, any specific operator training which is required (e.g. Ladders and Stepladders users, Mobile Elevating Work Platform operators, Mobile Access Tower users, Harness and Lanyards etc) will need to be arranged by the operatives employer, before the work can be undertaken.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss