General Health and Safety Training
Fire Marshal Training
Companies have a legal requirement to train Fire Marshals and implement a Fire Safety Policy to be legally compliant.
To build knowledge on the nature and causes of fire and how to manage the companies and employees responsibilities with regard to evacuation, fire safety management and general fire marshal duties including use of fire extinguishers on small fires.
Who the course is aimed at:
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and employees, ideal as part of an induction programme.
- Fire Safety Legislation
- Explanation on how fire starts, develops and travels
- Fire prevention
- Hazard Spotting / Inspections
- Fire Marshal's Duties
- Human behaviour and how to control it in an emergency situation
- Record Keeping
- Full explanation on extinguisher types, their uses and limitations
- Safe evacuations of buildings
- Practical use of Fire Extinguishers
- Written Test Paper / Appraisals
This is a Half Day course, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Contact us for additional information