General Health and Safety Training
Noise, Dust & Vibration
The Hazards and Control Measures of Noise, Dust and Hand Arm Vibration in the Workplace
Training course agenda:
- Introduction / registration
- Regulations, codes of practice & guidance
- Noise – are you at risk?
- Noise action levels
- Symptoms/early signs
- How can you protect yourself?
- Concrete cutting saws – the dangers of dust
- Dust control techniques
- What is hand arm vibration syndrome?
- Reducing risks / control measures
- Types of health surveillance
- Safety video
- Written test paper/appraisals
Contact us for additional information