Working at Height Training
Scaffolding Appreciation Training Course
Duration: Half Day
Who the course is aimed at: Those who use scaffold at work.
- Introduction / Pre Course Test Paper
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoPs)
- Scaffold Terminology
- Tubes and Fittings, types, uses and inspecting.
- Scaffold Boards, types, uses and inspecting.
- Means of Access.
- Raising and lowering materials
- Safe Working Loads.
- Unauthorised Modifications
- Post Theory Test Paper
For On-Site Training, minimum / maximum of 20 Delegates.