Health and Safety Consultancy Service
Safetymen Limited are based in Thorpe le Soken, Essex; we offer clients the solution of professional Health and Safety services on a yearly retainer consultancy basis. There are many advantages of this approach, one being our ability to give unbiased and objective opinions on all Health and Safety issues.
Health & Safety legislation requires the appointment of competent persons to ensure compliance with relevant legislative rules. Finding the person you need who has the right combination of experience and skill sets, can itself be very difficult.
Every business can profit from more efficient safety practices. Besides legal costs, it’s the hidden costs such as covering absences, recruitment, training and production losses, which can really eat into your profits.
We offer clients the benefit of a ‘retained’ consultancy service at a series of designated levels. Packages range from basic advice and updates to audits, inspections and Health and Safety training Courses. We can design a bespoke package to suit your requirements.
Services covered by our consultancy agreement include:
- A Certificate to display at your premises and for use in tender packages, providing proof of the appointment of a Competent Health & Safety Professional.
- Approximately 30 Health and Safety forms, including templates for: Safe Systems of Work (Method Statements), Site Specific Risk Assessments, Manual Handling Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Sub Contractors Questionnaires and many more.
- Help line facility. This is for advice only; if you require us to design or carry out additional work, then additional charges will apply.
- Assistance with the completion of any competency questionnaires required as part of a tender submission
- Updates of changes in legislation and other relevant information.
- Discounted prices on Safetymen training courses.
5 good reasons to consider the Safetymen retained service:
- It’s the Law – Under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (Section 7) “Every employer shall appoint one or more competent persons to assist him in the measures he needs to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed upon him by or under the relevant statutory provisions”.
- Information – You will have a dedicated phone number to access any Health & Safety information or advice you require.
- Updates – You will be updated with any new Legalisation relevant to your industry. You will also receive an annual update for your existing Health & Safety Policy and Risk Assessment Manual (if initially designed by Safetymen) as part of the retained service.
- Expenses – By retaining the services of Safetymen you will avoid the training costs and time of sending one of your employees to reach a recognised national standard of competence for Health & Safety issues within the Company. You will also dramatically reduce the risk of having large fines or compensation claims to pay.
- Reduced prices on Certificated Training Courses – You will receive reduced prices on Safetymen certificated training courses.
For more information about Consultancy Services, please contact our Office