Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Who the course is aimed at:
To give Delegates such knowledge so as to enable them to understand how to inspect basic, special purpose and designed scaffolding structures in accordance with current legislation and scaffolding industry best practice.
- Pre-theory Test Paper
- Practical Exercise and Group Discussion
- Current Legislation Overview
- Scaffolding Terminology / Components / Ties
- Industry Performance Standards
- TG20 Compliant Scaffolds
- Types of Access and Egress
- Ramps / Gantries / Temp. Roofs / Slung / Cantilever Drop / Shoring / Falsework
- Temporary Edge Protection
- Protection of the Public
- Statutory Scaffold Inspection Procedures
- Scaffold Design Overview
- Post Theory Test Paper (minimum 80% Pass Mark)
- Test Paper Reviews / Appraisals / Close
Mandatory Entry Requirements:
Delegates must hold an in-date Safetymen Basic Scaffold Inspection Certificate or equivalent.
A Safetymen Certificate of Training plus an I.D Card will be issued to all those who complete the course to the required standard.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss