- personal safety
- assessing the incident and patient
- DRAB check and sending for help
- defibrillation (recognition of heart rhythms)
- CPR and use of AED on a casualty
- general guidelines for using a defibrillator
- recording of information (sample report form)
- handover to the emergency services.
Important Information: Please ensure all delegates are free of any condition that will prohibit them from participating fully during the practical aspects of the First Aid at Work Course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss