Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Basic Scaffolding Inspection Training Course
- Introduction / Pre Course Test Paper
- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- BS EN Standards relating to scaffolding
- Definition of terms
- Tubes and Fittings, types, uses and inspecting.
- Scaffold Boards, types, uses and inspecting.
- Ladders, inspecting, securing and using.
- Construction and layout of an Independent Tied Scaffolds
- Types of Ties, uses and methods of fixing.
- Reading Scaffold Drawings
- Inspection Procedures and Site Safety.
- Initial Inspection, Weekly Inspections and Record Keeping.
- Practical Inspections by Delegates.
- Written Test Paper
- Appraisals / Close
This is a One Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss