- Introduction and Course Objectives
- Definition of Confined Spaces
- Specific requirements of the Confined Spaces Regulations
- Types of Atmosphere / Atmosphere Testing
- Risk Assessment
- Client Permit to Work and Risk Assessment requirements
- Selection of Equipment (for risk)
- Limitation and Duration times
- Equipment checks
- Written Test Paper
- A Training Room suitable for the number of delegates to be seated
- Close, free, secure parking for instructors vehicle.
This is a Half Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss