- Introduction and Registration
- Pre-theory test paper
- Statutory Instruments (HSWA / PUWER / LOLER and other relevant legislation).
- Types of Crane and Uses
- Hazards and Risks to be considered
- Safe Systems of Work / Physical Measures / Operational Measures
- Safe Operating Practices and Signals
- The duties of personnel involved in lifting operations
- Contract Lifts
- Post theory test paper
- Course Critique
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss