- The properties of asbestos and effects on health and interaction with smoking
- Types, uses and risks of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM’s) in buildings and plant
- Current Legislation and guidance, including minor works
- Asbestos Surveys – Types, Planning, Reports and Sampling
- Developing a Management Plan and understanding Asbestos Registers
- Assessing the condition of the ACM’s and prioritising actions
- Managing asbestos removal contractors
- Monitoring and reviewing of a Management Plan
For further details on this course and any other training requirements Tel: 01255 863125
This is a Half Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss