- Assess the suitability of means of escape routes
- Assess the suitability of present warning and portable fire fighting provision
- Assess the suitability of access arrangements for fire fighting purposes
- Understand the Fire Safety provision measures required to ensure implementation of good fire safety practice in construction or offices
- Fire co-ordinators, CDM co-ordinators, principal contractors, designers and site managers.
- Fire statistics and Arson
- HSG 168 (2010)
- Fire Safety Organisation, Responsibilities and procedures
- Design and Planning
- Fire Legislation
- Means of Escape Basic Principles and Problems
- Fire Warning arrangements
- Fire Fighting Equipment Provision
- Housekeeping and storage
- Hot Work
- Fire Training
- Fire Inspections
- Written Test Paper / Appraisals
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss