The HSE strongly recommend that people who complete either First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work qualifications attend an annual update to refresh their skills.
- The role of the first aider
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- The use of available equipment
- Scene Assessment
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Adult CPR
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters.)
Important Information: Please ensure all delegates are free of any condition that will prohibit them from participating fully during the practical aspects of the First Aid at Work Course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss