- Key Duties of the Employer
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Personal Duties and Liability
- Aspects of IOD/HSC Guidance – Leading Health and Safety at Work
- Allocating Responsibilities
- Workshop on drafting/reviewing a Health and Safety Policy
- Measuring Performance, Reviewing, Monitoring, and Auditing
- Workshop – Identify your top 5 areas to be Audited
For further details on this course and any other training requirements Tel: 01255 863125
This is a One Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss