Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
- Introductory Infection Control Training
- What are Blood Borne Pathogens?
- Infection Control Legislation
- Types of Blood Borne Diseases
- HIV and AIDS,Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus
- Skin Diseases
- Other Viruses
- Engineering and Work Practice Controls
- Cross Infection, Reducing Risk
- Body Handling and Disposal, Body Fluid Cleanup Procedures
- Hazardous Disposal Procedures
- Glove Removal and Disposal, Hand Hygiene
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Exposure Incident
- Healthcare Professionals
- Clean Technique Tattoos, Safe Injection Practices
- Testing and Counselling.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss