Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
- Introduction & registration
- Aims & objectives
- Statutory instruments ( hswa 1974 / puwer 1998 / loler 1998 & other relevant legislation )
- Safe working loads, working load limits & safety certificates
- Inspection of lifting tackle
- Function of loader, controls & main components
- Pre-shift inspection of loader, lifting tackle & components
- Function of all controls & main components
- Student practice
- Safe operating practices & signals
- Working individually and/or with crane signaller
For the practical sessions, the customer will ensure a suitable training area and sufficient PPE for the course delegates where the practical session takes place. Our instructor will conduct a risk assessment to ensure suitability of the training area prior to the practical sessions commencing.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss