Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Similarly, since the assembly and use of mobile access towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit and in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
If delegates have any problems with literacy or language comprehension, or have any doubts about their fitness to use mobile access towers, they must bring them to the attention of their employer. This need not preclude them from using mobile access towers, provided their employer conducts an assessment and is able to put into place adequate measures, to take account of any difficulties they may have.
The programme will consist of the following subjects:
- Facilities introduction, i.d. cards overview.
- Pre-course theory test
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004 and BS1139 Part 6:2014
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspecting of completed mobile access towers with cantilevers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of towers with cantilever
- Post course theory test (closed book - 80% pass mark)
- Practical training – erecting and dismantling a typical cantilever tower
- Practical assessment (80% pass mark)
- Course evaluation
Instructor delegates ratio:
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss