Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Remote Instructor Led Basic Scaffolding Inspection Training Course
This is a One Day Instructor led remote training course via Zoom. The course can be taken using your PC, Laptop, Mobile Device, iPad or similar, from the comfort of your home / workplace. Certification is issued on successful completion of the course.
- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- BS EN Standards relating to scaffolding
- Definition of terms
- Tubes and Fittings, types, uses and inspecting.
- Scaffold Boards, types, uses and inspecting.
- Ladders, inspecting, securing and using.
- Construction and layout of an Independent Tied Scaffolds
- Types of Ties, uses and methods of fixing.
- Reading Scaffold Drawings
- Inspection Procedures and Site Safety.
- Initial Inspection, Weekly Inspections and Record Keeping.
- Inspections by Delegates.
- Test Paper
- Appraisals / Close
This is a One Day remote training course via Zoom, with assessments. The course can be taken using your PC / Laptop or Mobile Device / iPad (or similar) from the comfort of your home / workplace. Delegates will be sent some pre-course information to learn before the course date.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss