Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Remote Instructor Led CITB Health & Safety Awareness Training
This is a One Day Instructor led remote training course via Zoom. The course can be taken using your PC (with Webcam) or a Laptop from the comfort of your home / workplace. Certification is issued in the form of a digital certificate (issued by the CITB) on successful completion of the course.
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of health and safety law
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
- General Responsibilities
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- Health and Welfare Introduced
- Manual Handling
- Working At Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Procedures and First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Hazardous Substances
- Electrical Safety
- Handheld Equipment and Tools
- Noise and Vibration
- Site Transport Safety
- Excavations and Confined Spaces
This is a One Day remote training course via Zoom, with a Multiple Choice test at the end via Microsoft Forms. The course can be taken using your PC (with Webcam) or Laptop from the comfort of your home / workplace. Delegates will be sent a link to the Health and Safety materials that are included with this course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss