- Introduction / Pre Course Test Paper
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoPs)
- Scaffold Terminology
- Tubes and Fittings, types, uses and inspecting.
- Scaffold Boards, types, uses and inspecting.
- Means of Access.
- Raising and lowering materials
- Safe Working Loads.
- Unauthorised Modifications
- Post Theory Test Paper
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss