- Current trends within the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) direction of enforcement.
- Recent developments in construction, legislation and health and safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- Measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practises.
At the end of the period of training, delegates will be aware of and be able to implement:
- All updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affect their role as a supervisor.
- New guidance and industry best practise affected by changes
- Their duties and responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare and the envirionment.
- Developing a Health and Safety Management System
- Current Enforcement Priorities
- Occupational Health
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Risk Assessment and Mehtod Statements
- Respiratory Risks
- Hazardous Substances
- Working At Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Accidents and First Aid
It also includes recent changes in accepted working practices. For those who successfully complete the course there is a recognised certificate
This is a One Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss