- The role of the sports first aider
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Managing an emergency
- Managing a casualty outdoors
- Communication and casualty care
- Primary survey
- Bleeding Resuscitation (adult and child CPR)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries Shock
- Chest pains
- Unconscious casualty
Important Information: Please ensure all delegates are free of any condition that will prohibit them from participating fully during the practical aspects of the Emergency First Aid at Work Course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss