- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- Equipment in the woodworking industries
- Dangers arising from the machines
- Analysis of accidents
- Precautions that will reduce risks
- Safe selection, adjustment and use of guards and safety devices
- Safe setting, adjustment and use of machines
- Basic machine inspections and maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Noise at Work
- Written Test Paper
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss