Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
- Basic Electrical Principles
- The Dangers of Electricity
- Safe Working Practices (Isolation and Live Working)
- Protection from Electric Shock
- Excess Current Protection
- The Importance of Safe and Secure Electrical Connections
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Inspecting and Checking Electrical Equipment for Safety
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss