Suitable for all managers, supervisors and employees, ideal as part of an induction programme.
- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- What is Fire?
- The Fire Triangle
- How and why fire spreads
- Spread and effects of smoke
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Methods of fire extinction
- Hazard spotting
- Fire Wardens / Fire Marshalls responsibilities
- Fire safety and signage
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Procedures
- Written Test Paper / Appraisals
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss