- What is an HSE acceptable Rescue Plan, who produces it, and where should it be recorded?
- Who must decide when inclement weather should halt work at height?
- What Familiarisation is a “”, is it a legal requirement, and who should give it?
- Who sets maximum safe wind speed limits?
- Are you the manager responsible for checking the inspection, and/or servicing and/or through Examination on a MEWP? None, any, or all three?
- What does WAH say about the planning and supervision of work at height from MEWP’s?
- What is the importance of Point Pressure and Distributed Load data?
- Is the use of a harness and lanyard mandatory, and under which Regulation?
- Is BS 8460 applicable to your MEWP operations?
- What proof have you of your competence to plan or supervise MEWP operations?
- (PUWER 9(2))
If you have the right answers to all these questions, you probably don’t need to come on the course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss