Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
SG4:15 Preventing Falls in Scaffolding
To provide the delegates with the theoretical knowledge on the implementation of the NASC Guidance Document SG4:15.
- Introduction & Pre-Theory Test Paper
- Relevant Regulations and HSE Advice
- Planning for Work at Height
- SG4 Safe System of Work
- Collective Protection
- "Scaffold Step” Safe System of Work
- Personal Fall Protection
- The Scaffolders Safe Zone
- Rescue Plans (Theory only)
- Review of NASC SG4:15
- Post Theory Test Paper
- Course Appraisals / Close
This is a Half Day Course
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss