- Understanding the stigma surrounding Mental Health
- Different types of mental disorders
- Influences and risks on mental health
- Different ways to manage stress and build resilience
- Where to seek help and support
- Recognising signs on ill mental health in others
- Understanding obligations and responsibilities as required by law
- Look at developing and implementing a wellbeing strategy in the workplace
- Course Appraisals & Close
- Open discussions
- Group discussion
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss