Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Mini Diggers (360° 0.8t – 10t)
- Pre Course Theory Test Paper
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, PUWER 1998, PPE 1992 and other relevant Legislation
- Risk Assessment and Safe Systems of Work
- Basic digger construction and features
- Pre-use inspections, handovers and basic maintenance procedures
- Safe travelling and steering procedures
- Dangers from underground services (HS(g)47)
- Hazards and precautions in excavations
- Environmental factors
- Refuelling procedures and parking
- Transporting of digger (loading, unloading and securing)
- Post Theory Test Paper
- Practical Sessions, including pre-use checks, bucket changing, positioning of machine, digging and backfilling trench, levelling of site.
- Course Appraisals / Close
PLEASE NOTE: This Course is not suitable for delegates with no previous experience of mini diggers, as they would not be able to complete the p.m. practical session within the time constraints of the course. Such novice delegates would be best suited to the 2 day course.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss