Remote Non-Licensed Asbestos Removal
This is a Half Day Instructor led remote training course via Zoom. The course can be taken using your PC, Laptop, Mobile Device, iPad or similar, from the comfort of your home / workplace. Certification is issued on successful completion of the course.
- Revision of basic information from Asbestos Awareness Course
- Operations that could result in asbestos exposure and the importance of preventative controls to minimise exposure.
- Safe working practices, control measures and protective equipment
- Purpose, choice, limitations, proper use and maintenance of RPE
- Emergency procedures
- Hygiene requirements
- Decontamination procedures
- Waste handling procedures
- Medical examination requirements
- Control limit and the need for air monitoring
- Multiple choice question paper (74% minimum Pass Mark)
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement information sheets
- Close / Appraisals
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss