Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Remote Instructor Led Portable Power Tools Training
This is a Half Day Instructor led remote training course via Zoom. The course can be taken using your PC, Laptop, Mobile Device, iPad or similar, from the comfort of your home / workplace. Certification is issued on successful completion of the course.
- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Analysis of Accidents
- Safeguarding of Machinery at Work (FIATT)
- Pre Use Inspections
- Safe operation of hand operated power tools, including Hazards and Precautions
- After Use Checks
- Equipment Inspection, Testing and Maintenance requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Noise at Work
- Test Paper
Up to six nominated pieces of equipment can be covered. Abrasive Wheels training will still be required, in addition to this course, for any person who wishes to inspect and mount abrasive wheels at work.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss