Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Correct and Safe Use of Portable Pressure Washers
This Course is designed to provide training for those involved with the use of Portable Pressure Washers (electric and / or petrol / diesel powered versions) at work, or those who have duties under HSWA 1974, PUWER 1998, MHSWR 1999 and the PPE 1992 Regulations. The Course will provide delegates with the basic knowledge of the Safe Use of Pressure Washers in the workplace and the Regulatory requirements of these activities.
- Pre-Theory Test Paper
- Relevant Legislation, Regulations, ACoP's, Guidance and Standard
- Types of Pressure Washers and Principals of Operation
- Safe Systems of Work
- Pre-use and Post-use Machine Inspections
- Maintenance and Servicing Requirements
- PPE Requirements when operating Pressure Washers
- Common accidents and incidents reported when using Pressure Washers
- Risk Assessment (syndicate exercise)
- Post Theory Test Paper
- Final Q&Q's / Appraisals
Delegates should have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Qualification / Certification:
Safetymen Certification valid for 5 years
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss