Group rates available
HR and H&S Consultancy
Site management environmental training scheme eCourse only £149 per person plus vat
The Site management environmental training scheme eCourse is aimed at site managers and aspiring site managers who are looking to improve their overall knowledge of environmental management and legislation as it applies to UK construction sites.
- The interactive online course material
- An online version of the Construction site safety- Environment (GE700 ES) publication
- An online end of course examination
Who is it for?
- Sustainable construction and the environment
- Environmental management systems
- Energy management
- Archaeology and heritage
- Ecology and biodiversity
- Statutory nuisance
- Water protection and management
- Resource efficiency
- Soil management and contamination control
- Waste management
- You will receive certification that you have successfully completed the Site management environmental training scheme.
- Certification is valid for five years.
- The interactive online course takes approximately 7.5 hours.
- The course can be completed in one go or over a period of days or weeks. You have up to 12 months to complete it.
- Return to the course as many times as you like, it will remember and track your progress.
- Access to the online course for up to 12 months.
- Access to the online publication Construction site safety - Environment (GE700ES), for up to 12 months. It provides further information to support your learning.
- The end of course invigilated examination delivered online (using your own equipment) by our partners Pearson VUE. There is a £21 fee if you need to retake your exam.
- The examination consists of 25 multiple choice questions with a total score of 30.
- The pass mark is 24 marks out of 30.
- 22 questions are worth 1 mark
- 2 questions are worth 3 marks.
- 22 questions are worth 1 mark
- You will have 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- You will need valid photographic ID (a passport or UK/EU driving licence).
- If you haven’t done so already, be sure to test your system using the same network and computer you will use on the day of the exam.
- If you are aged 16 to 18, your parent or guardian will need to attend the exam check-in process with Pearson VUE.
Minimum course system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows, Apple or Android
- Processor: 3 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Broadband speed: 512 kbps
- Screen resolution: 1024 by 768
- The most recent version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari
We recommend that you make sure you have access to the relevant equipment before purchasing this eCourse as you may not qualify for a refund. You can test your system now.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS 10.13 and above (excluding beta versions). Note: Windows operating systems must pass genuine windows validation. Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 7 are strictly prohibited for exam delivery. All Linux/Unix based operating systems are strictly prohibited.
- RAM: OS specified minimum RAM, 4 GB or more.
- Display: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768 in 16-bit colour.
- Internet browser: The most recent versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Internet connection: For optimal performance, a reliable and stable connection speed of 3 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up is required. Tethering to a mobile hotspot is explicitly prohibited.
- Webcam, sound and microphone: Webcam must have a minimum resolution of 640 x 480 @ 10 fps. Webcam may be internal or may be external and connected to the computer. Mac users may need to allow OnVUE within their ‘System Preferences: Security & Privacy: Privacy’ settings for microphone, camera, automation and input monitoring.
- Device: All tablets are strictly forbidden, unless it has a physical keyboard and also meets the operating system requirements mentioned earlier.
- Do I have access to the equipment that I need? To complete an eCourse we recommend that you use a desktop computer, laptop or standard-sized tablet (not a smartphone). To take the end of course examination the technical requirements are stricter and you can only use a desktop computer or laptop.
- What do I do if I don’t have the right equipment? If you don’t have access to the necessary equipment, please consider CITB’s remote training option or a classroom course delivered by our approved training organisations.
What our students have to say
Great course. Graham, the instructor was very informative and the course had all then relevant content and information.
Very good company to get specialised training. Good instructor, good classroom and study paperwork’s.
Tell your employer about this course
If this course helps with your professional development your employer might be willing to pay for it. Why not tell them about it?Share with your boss