½ Day Basic Training Course for Banksman
Course Ratio is one Instructor to 12 Trainees.
Almost 25% of all deaths at work involving workplace transport occur whilst vehicles are reversing. This Banksman
Course is designed for those who are, or will be, involved in the guidance of vehicles. The course covers both
theoretical and practical session.
· Introduction and Registration
· Statutory Instruments (HSWA / PUWER / LOLER and other relevant legislation)
· Risks to be considered
· Safe Systems of Work / Physical Measures / Operational Measures
· Action Checklist
· Safe Operating Practices and Signals
· Driver Control
· Practical Assessments (where applicable)
· Theoretical Test
· Course Critique
Classroom based theory sessions. Instructor will use a PPT Presentation. For the practical sessions, the customer must ensure a suitable training area for reversing vehicles, along with a vehicle and sufficient PPE for the course delegates, where the practical sessions takes place.
Our Instructor will conduct a Risk Assessment to ensure suitability of the Training Area, prior to the practical sessions commencing, if on-site.
This is a Half Day Course